For members interested in joining a committee, please contact us or the committee chair / coordinator listed below.
• Awards Committee - Chair Jay Shils, PhD, DABNM, FASNM
• Bylaws Committee - Chair John Hastings, MD
• Continuing Education Credit Committee - Chair Jay Shils, PhD, DABNM, FASNM
• Fellowship Committee - Chair Tod Sloan, MD, MBA, PhD, FASNM
• Finance Committee - Acting Chair Brett Netherton, MS, CNIM
• Membership Committee - Chair Faisal Jahangiri, MD, CNIM, DABNM, FASNM
• Nominating Committee - Chair Jay Shils, PhD, DABNM, FASNM
Ad Hoc Committees
• Advisory Committee - Chair Antoun Koht, MD
• Applied Philanthropy Committee - Chair James Watt, BS, CNIM
• CAAHEP / CoA-END Committee - Chair Bernard Cohen, PhD, FASNM
• Ethics Committee - Chair Jay Shils, PhD, DABNM, FASNM
• Government Relations Committee - Chair Lawrence Wierzbowski, AuD, DABNM
• Guidelines Committee - Chair Donald Weisz, PhD
• Inter-Society Relations Committee - Open
• International Relations Committee - Chair Louis Journée, MD, PhD
• Newsletter Editorial Committee - Acting Chair James Watt, BS, CNIM
• Patient Safety Committee - Chair Jack Kartush, MD, FASNM
• Vendor Relations Committee - Chair Clare Gale, R EEG/EP T, CNIM, FASNM
• Website Committee - Chair Jay Shils, PhD, DABNM, FASNM
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
• Educational Programming - Coordinator Leo Happel, PhD, FASNM
This SIG will be involved in topics including but not limited to education programs, curriculum, planning, course specialization, career development and issues affecting all those involved in trying to meeting the burgeoning demand for practitioners at all levels including certificate, bachelors, masters, PhD, MD, etc.
• Medical Oversight - Coordinator Stanley Skinner, MD
This SIG will be involved in topics including but not limited to guidelines, marketing, provider recognition, evidence-based medicine resources, and issues affecting primarily the supervisor or oversight people.
• Research & Investigation - Coordinator Robert Holdefer, PhD, DABNM, CNIM
This SIG will be involved in topics including but not limited to literature review, evidence-based medicine resources, research, institutional research board (IRB) approval and issues affecting those involved in the science or research end of our specialty. In theory, this could involve all of us at one point or another since we really are major data collection machines just in our every day practices.
• Technical Performance - Coordinator Clare Gale, R EEG/EP T, CNIM, FASNM
This SIG will be involved in topics including but not limited to technical performance, adoption of existing standards, guidelines and scope of practice, interface with supervisors, education and training opportunities, employment issues, procedural reference resources, liaison with other professional societies, and any issues affecting primarily the technical staff.
5/1/2014 » 5/4/2014
2014 Annual Meeting